Fire & Ice HVAC will continue to serve your heating and cooling needs despite the COVID-19 outbreak. We are in close coordination with local health experts to ensure our staff and customers stay free and safe from the virus.
As the COVID-19 has grown to a critical level, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
Despite the situation, our heating and cooling services are still operational. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Frequent hand washing
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
At Fire & Ice HVAC, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your comfort needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay at home and stay safe!